What is Elementle?
Elementle is a chemistry-themed guessing game. You have no more than five attempts to guess the element of the day. With each guess, you will receive information about the periodic number and category of the hidden element in relation to your selection. You can always consult the periodic table for assistance. We tried it and are already looking forward to playing it again tomorrow to share our results solving the word daily game with our friends.
- One element per day
- Fewer guesses
- Fewer groups
- Alkali and alkaline earth metals
- Metals in transition
- Metalloids and transition metals
- Diatomic and polyatomic nonmetals, as well as noble gases
- Actinides and Lanthanides
- Improved periodic table (greying out impossible elements) - Saves progress as you play, even when you refresh the page
How to play Elementle
- To view different time periods, click an arrow.
- To use an element as a guess, click it.
- If it is correct, a green checkmark will appear.
- A yellow triangle will be displayed if it is within range.
- It will be marked with a red X if it is incorrect.