Share Up and Down Word
Up and Down Word
In the game Up & Down Words, players fill in two-word phrases using crossword-style clues. The catch is that each phrase's second word also functions as the initial word of the next phrase. Depending on whatever method takes you to the solution the quickest and is the most enjoyable, players may approach the puzzle from the bottom up or the top down.
Your goal in the game is to fill in the missing words in the chain to solve the word puzzle and finish the two-word phrases. The initial word of the first pair and the last word of the previous couple is provided by the game. Each phrase's second word is followed by the first word of the subsequent phrase. There is a tip for each pair to aid with word guessing. Normal Mode and Expert Mode are the two game modes. Use the 'HINT' options button in Normal Mode to reveal letters and words.
- Start with the clues that contain the most letters because they will give you the most details to fill in the blanks.
- Search for related clues because they are more likely to be included in a two-word sentence.
- Go on to the next clue and return to the one you were stuck on later if you have time. Avoid being trapped on one clue for too long.
- If you are stuck, click the "reveal letter" button to get a hint.
- To determine which approach works best for you, try completing the puzzle both from the top down and the bottom up.
How to play Up and Down Word