What is Ordleway?
Ordleway is an interesting game in which players try to figure out the meaning of a mysterious seven-letter sentence with swine as the motif. This online word-guessing game is free and a lot of fun for everyone. How are you currently preparing? If you want to take advantage of this wonderful offer, you must join Ordleway right away.
- If a word begins with a consonant and a vowel, add "ay" after the first letter of the word.
- If a word begins with two or more consonants, transfer the consonants to the end of the word and add "ay" at the end.
- If a word begins with a vowel (OTHER THAN "y"), add "yay" at the end.
To figure out the answer, guess words in Pig Latin. The color of the tiles will change after each guess to illustrate how close your guess was to the word.
- Green indicates that the letter is in the correct location.
- Yellow indicates that the letter is in the incorrect location.
- Grey: the letter is missing from the word
The answer is a Pig Latin word with seven letters. This indicates the base word is either a 5-letter word that begins with a consonant or a 4-letter word that begins with a vowel (See Pig Latin Rules). Every day, a new Ordleway is available for play! (Your timezone's midnight)
How to play Ordleway