What is Smartle?
Smartle is a word-based puzzle game in which you rearrange letters to construct horizontal 5-letter words on a 5x5 grid. The game always has at least one right solution.
Smartle is a unique and difficult word puzzle game in which players must re-arrange letters to construct horizontal 5-letter words over all 5 rows of the field. The game is a terrific method to push your linguistic abilities while also exercising your brain in a fun and interesting way.
- The game begins with 25 letters randomly put on a 5x5 square field.
- The object of the game is to rearrange the letters so that they form horizontal 5-letter words across all five rows of the field.
- There may be multiple valid word combinations.
- Players can rearrange the letters on the field by exchanging any two letters.
- A player will receive 5 stars if they can make 5 horizontal words. If they can create four words, they will receive four stars, and so on. To get at least one star, you must first compose one horizontal word.
- When a player has earned the maximum number of stars possible, the game is over, and they are free to explore any more conceivable combinations that may exist.