Share There Is No Game
There Is No Game
There Is No Game is a Point&Click adventure comedy (and only Point&Click!) that forces you to navigate through various amusing and unexpected video game realms. Can you use the "Game" to help you navigate to your house? We genuinely believe NO.
A funny journey from Point & Click. You can now store your game controller in the closet.
- Flat, absolutely flat 3D graphics despite being amazing. likewise very pixelated.
- Almost completely lined. (May occasionally show hints of an accent from abroad.)
- Frequently solve puzzles requiring "outside the box" thinking.
- Because you don't think "Outside the box," we've included a hint system.
- MMORPGs have a longer lifespan, thus you have more time to play REALLY amazing games.
- Absolutely no motion sickness, which is amazing for a non-VR experience.
- has a ton of bugs, but that's to be anticipated.
- And many more surprises!
You are unaware of the 2015 Construct Jam winner, "There Is No Game"? Very good! Instead of clicking on the image below to play the video game UFO without any interest, instead, play Battle of Duty.
How to play There Is No Game
Controls Left click to interact.